how to remove samsung s2 pattan lock/Hard Reset
If You Forget Your samsung S2 Mobile Phone Patton lock You Can Easyly Remove This Lock. Step By Step
1. Turn off your Samsung S2 Mobile Phone.
2. Hold down the Volume Up, Power and Home (button center) buttons.
3. when Your Mobile Phone Start Show The Logo release all The Buttons.
4. Use The Volume Up and Down Button to Select wipe data/factory reset
5. Press The Home Button To Confirm wait Several minutes for data reset process to complete
6. Select reboot system now and wait Several minutes